HMRC’s new rules will affect you...
Avoid potential penalties!
Making Tax Digital (MTD) comes into force in April 2019. Are you wondering how you’ll cope with submitting your company accounts every three months?
Don’t worry; there’s a simple solution: here at Nordens we’re all set to make your life easier!
Staying on top of your business finances is a great way to review, strategise and plan ahead. We know that running a business means you probably don’t have time to do that yourself, so our bookkeeping company, Accounting2You, will do it for you! We’ll:
- Design a bespoke bookkeeping service to suit you and your business’ needs.
- Provide you with up-to-date, precise information so you can make better business decisions.
- Save you money on accounting costs and improve your cash flow.
- Free up your time – so you can get on with running your business!
- Contact you regularly to help with submissions to HMRC.
Our dedicated team will take away your bookkeeping hassles and keep your financial records up-to-date, clear and accurate.
How we work
We make sure your paperwork and payments work for you: improving cash flow, paying bills at the right time and enhancing your relationship with customers, suppliers and the tax office.
- Monthly or quarterly bookkeeping
- Raising sales invoices
- Monthly journals
- Bank reconciliations
- Trade debtors reconciliations
- Creditors reconciliations
- Credit control